A community of families dedicated to early intervention in Montgomery County, MD
Time: November 14, 2011 from 1pm to 3pm
Location: Mental Health Core Service Agency
Street: 751 Twinbrook Parkway 1st floor Conference Room
Website or Map: http://email: kim.allen@montg…
Event Type: families, free!, resource, workshop, health
Organized By: Montgomery County
Latest Activity: Nov 1, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011—1:00 pm —3:00 pm
Where: Mental Health Core Service Agency
751 Twinbrook Parkway, 1st Floor Conference Room
Rockville, MD 20851
Please RSVP—by November 11th
This presentation is for consumers, family members, and professionals.
• Medications can cause serious dental problems: dry mouth, difficulty swallowing,
altered taste, etc.
• Learn about self care and choices to improve one’s dental health.
• Meet professional dental hygienists from Montgomery County Dental Programs
and the private sector.
• Identify causes of dental problems such as high acid foods, dry mouth, and
• Become familiar with methods and treatments to alleviate these issues.